RIDI GROUP Information
The number of infected humans and the number of deaths will certainly increase significantly in the next days/weeks. A new virus which can even lead to death especially in extreme situations, poses a threat to all of us. According to studies by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), most people infected with the Corona virus will not notice it at all or only slightly with cold symptoms.
An absolutely extreme minority of us, mostly elderly people with previous illnesses and a very weak immune system can become seriously ill and in extreme cases even end up deadly.
From the perspective of responsible authorities and politicians, it is right and important to try to slow down the spread of the corona virus as much as possible. Every citizen must help and act accordingly.
Out of protection towards themselves and out of responsibility and solidarity towards all fellow human beings.
So what does this situation mean for our customers and employees?
For our customers we do our best to be able to offer the usual service and performance.
We continue to supply our high quality lighting of our brands RIDI, Spectral and li:fy.
Colleagues can be reached as usual by telephone or e-mail.
Our converted work system described below, ensures that someone can always be reached. Requests are processed quickly.
We ask for your understanding if there may be delays in delivery in the coming days or weeks due to further serious developments regarding Corona.
We at RIDI GROUP have introduced the following measures in our plants:
- Additional disinfectants.
- Timeslots for the individual departments in our company canteen in Jungingen. Additional space was created between the tables and chairs.
- All departments work decentrally, either shift work, spatial separation within the company or home office, continuously in all areas.
- The employees are instructed to stay in their departments only and to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 to 2.0 m in case of necessary encounters.
- In case of possible symptoms or contact with infected persons, those affected must stay at home and consult a doctor.
- For possible symptoms at work, our employees are instructed to go home and consult a doctor.
- We avoid meetings or hold them via video, chat or telephone if possible.
- We avoid unnecessary travels.
- All planned events and seminars have been cancelled until further notice.
- NO shaking hands, everyone is instructed to sneeze or cough in the crook of their arms, wash and disinfect hands as often as possible.
- Also to keep distance from each other.
Every morning the management and all leading persons from administration and production meet to discuss about the current situation.
We do our best to solve the situation and make new decisions every day to the best of our knowledge and belief.
We from the whole RIDI GROUP wish everyone health and a fast end of this difficult time. We hope that we all will get through this worldwide crisis with a positive view into the future.